Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a Back-End Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
What You’ll Do?
- Develop, maintain and test production level application code.
- Design and build server-side components that run seamlessly both in cloud environments and on-premise.
- Deliver features end-to-end taking full ownership and managing the whole software development lifecycles, from design to release.
- Follow engineering best practices (unit testing, automation, code reviews, etc.) and keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
What we think is must:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or relevant military background
- 7+ years of proven experience as a software engineer.
- 5+ years of proven experience using C#.
- Working in a Multi-threaded/Tasks environment is a MUST.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Team player, can-do attitude, and a quick learner.
What would be a great bonus:
- Experienced in design, development, and debugging of complex, distributed systems (cloud-native, microservices, event-driven).
- Experience in the development of security products.
- Experience with cloud technology AWS or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with MSSQL / MYSQL / ELK.